Thu, Nov 16|
Vashon Land Trust Building
Community Council Meeting of The Community and Members
It’s our annual meeting! Come hear about accomplishments of the year. Plus meet your newly elected King County Council representative, hear the proposed Environmental Agenda for the coming year, and more. At the Land Trust Building and on Zoom
Time & Location
Nov 16, 2023, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Vashon Land Trust Building, 10014 SW Bank Rd, Vashon, WA 98070, USA
About the event
Please join us for our Annual Meeting!
Highlights for the November 16th Meeting:
- Our new representative on the King County Council will be joining us to connect and answer questions. Could be Teresa Mosqueda. Could be Sofia Aragon. Both are ready to come join us!
- King County Sheriff's Dept: Sergeant Kiersten S. Whitacre, lead deputy for Vashon-Maury Island will answer questions
- New Statewide Septic System Requirements- presented by Meagan Jackson, Public Health Seattle & King County
- Our Community's Environmental Agenda for the Legislature - by Kevin Jones
- Holiday Package Delivery Update and Guide to How To Help the Post Office: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V_z1x2pSWz3ZUcgwv3sBi7euWn7RP64e/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=105837948183187539964&rtpof=true&sd=true
- Fauntleroy Ferry Terminal Update - Justin Hirsch
- This is our Annual Meeting! - 2023 Council accomplishments, 2024 Budget, New Board member Lilian Abelha to endorse
At the Land Trust Building and on Zoom
If you have questions about the event, please contact our Corresponding Secretary, Jessica Anakar, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The meeting is In Person AND on Zoom.
Zoom link: Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 854 8497 6761
One tap mobile
Here the draft meeting minutes for the October 19th meeting. It includes a link to the Zoom recording of that meeting, We will be approving the October 19th meeting minutes at the November 16th community meeting.
If you would like to see recordings from previous meetings, you can go to our YouTube channel