Thu, Feb 15|
Land Trust AND on Zoom
Community Council Meeting of The Community and Members
Highlights of our February meeting include a presentation by Captain Chris Leyba, on 2023 crime stats and police activity on Vashon, an update by Washington State Ferries and a motion by the Islanders for Ferry Action, a vote on a PSE committee, and an update on Comprehensive Plan
Time & Location
Feb 15, 2024, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Land Trust AND on Zoom, 10014 SW Bank Rd, Vashon, WA 98070, USA
About the event
Please join us for our Feb 15 Community Council meeting.
Highlights for this meeting:
- Sheriff's Office: Captain Chris Leyba will present 2023 crime stats and police activity on Vashon
- Washington State Ferries will provide an update and answer questions
- Islanders for Ferry Action will present a motion for the council to consider
- Vote on forming a committee to look into Puget Sound Energy practices related to easements
- Comprehensive Plan update, (including EIS review, April 4 public meeting).
Don't miss this important meeting! Come with Questions and Comments.
Agenda. Click here to see the latest agenda for this meeting.
The meeting is In Person AND on Zoom.
Zoom link: Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 854 8497 6761
One tap mobile
If you would like to see recordings from previous meetings, you can go to our YouTube channel